Wednesday 5 February 2014

Adore You


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36h-YCCwUao
Adore You" - Miley Cyrus adore you Cover by Jae Mazor Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jaemazor Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/jaemazor Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealJaeMazor Join my V.I.P list: https://www.facebook.com/jaemazor/app... Why did I Choose "Adore you" by Miley Cyrus?,, First of I go by the name of Jae Mazor an upcoming singer from Miami Florida. I first heard the track "Miley adore you" on Pandora, and I couldn't believe it was Miley Cyrus. It was so different and with the controversy surrounding Miley, it was refreshing to hear a song where she once again expresses how she feels. After watching the official video and seeing her vulnerability, I knew I had to do an acoustic cover to this this song. It's a simple yet an amazing love song, something I can relate to and I'm sure my fans can relate to as well. I didn't want to change the words because they were so beautiful and I felt like it would of been wrong of me to change " adore Miley lyrics" to such a nice song. After this cover song, I will be doing more cover songs some from all type of artist that I know my fans love and can relate to. I'll be adding my own sound and style to each cover of course. Going forward I'd love to work with Miley, she has a very distinctive sound and style. I would also hope if she were to come across this video she would enjoy it. I'm going to soon release my E.P. with bonus tracks all original content that I'll know you'll adore. Here's my take on "Miley Adore You" Enjoy! And "I Adore You" for taking the time to watch this, AND I also provided you guys with "Adore Miley lyrics" as well. "Adore You" Lyrics - Jae Mazor Oh, hey, oh Baby, baby, are you listening? Wondering where you've been all my life I just started living Oh, baby, are you listening? When you say you love me Know I love you more And when you say you need me Know I need you more girl, I adore you, I adore you Baby, can you hear me? When I'm crying out for you I'm scared oh, so scared But when you're near me I feel like I'm standing with an army Of men armed with weapons, hey, oh When you say you love me Know I love you more And when you say you need me Know I need you more girl, I adore you, I adore you I love lying next to you I could do this for eternity You and me—we're meant to be In holy matrimony God knew exactly what he was doing When he led me to you When you say you love me Know I love you more (I love you more) And when you say you need me Know I need you more girl, I adore you, I adore you When you say you love me Know I love you more And when you say you need me Know I need you more girl, I adore you, I adore you Instrumental - Sing2Piano Miley Cyrus - Adore You cover Miley Cyrus - Adore You cover Miley Cyrus - Adore You cover Miley Cyrus - Adore You cover "Adore You" Lyrics - Mliey Cyrus Baby, baby, are you listening Wondering where you've been all my life I just started living Oh baby, are you listening When you say you love me, Know I love you more And when you say you need me, Know I need you more Boy I adore you I adore you Baby can you hear me When I'm crying out for you I'm scared oh so scared But when you're near me I feel like I'm standing with an army I am armed with weapons When you say you love me, Know I love you more And when you say you need me, Know I need you more Boy I adore you I adore you I love lying next to you I could do this for eternity, you and me We're meant to be in holy matrimony God knew exactly what he was doing When he led me to you When you say you love me, Know I love you more And when you say you need me, Know I need you more Boy I adore you I adore you When you say you love me, Know I love you more And when you say you need me, Know I need you more Boy I adore you I adore you --- Credits --- All the credit goes to Miley Cyrus, which I adore for such a beautiful track Music video by Miley Cyrus performing Adore You (C) 2013 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment

Miley Cyrus, Adore You, Pop, Bangerz, new video, new song, official, twerk, smilersMiley Cyrus (icon), Lyrics, Rain, Wolf, Song, Full, Album, Song (Airline), New, Screen, New (Composition), Full Song, Wolves, Gray Wolf (Organism Classificat...Miley Cyrus, Miley, Cyrus, Adore You, Adore, You, Pop, Bangerz, Music Video, Music, Video, new song, official, twerk, smilers, Parody, Spoof, Funny, Comedy, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment